--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photo sharing websites have been around since the 90s. Flickr uses "tags". Tags are like keywords that we add to a photo to make it easier to identify and find later. Each photo can be assigned up to 75 tags.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I take the Flickr Learn More tour and get to know some of the things I can do after I Sign Up for a Flickr account.
- Flickr is an online photo management and sharing application
- Upload, Edit, Organize, Share photos in Flickr
- Keep in Touch with people with the use of Flickr
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While I look around Flickr for an image that I like,
I discovered Flickr: Getty where I do a Search on Getty Images.
It's a useful link & I found this image! Why this image?
It's a morning moon behind the clouds in the sky.
- morning is the beginning of a new day and I look forward to it..
- my poly classmate gave me the name: moon (the english translation of a chinese character in my name)..
- I would relax by looking up and see the clouds in the sky..

No comments:
Post a Comment