I now have an RSS Reader; I begin adding feeds that interests me.
I can simply go to websites I had been visiting often, look for the availability of RSS feed and subscribe to them or use Search tools to find feeds.
Search tools to find feeds:
Blogline's Search tool - Blogline's recently expanded search tool lets users search for news feeds in addition to posts, citations and the web.
Feedster - One of the largest collections of RSS feeds, Feedster lets users search for feeds in three categories: news, blogs & podcasts
Topix.net - This search tool allows users to locate recent newsfeed items based upon keyword or phrase searching. The tool focuses specifically on news and media outlets RSS feeds for information, not weblogs.
Syndic8.com - Syndic8 is an open directory of RSS feeds that contains thousands of RSS feeds that users have submitted.
Technorati - Technorati is a popular blog finding tool that lets users search for blogs. Since RSS feeds are inherent to all blogging tools, Technorati Blog Search can help users find RSS feeds for topic specific blogs users may be interested in.
Google Blog Search - Search for blogs
Blog Pulse - Tracks conversations
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of the above search tools, I found the following useful and would prefer to use them.
1. Blogline's Search tool 2. Topix.net 3. Google Blog Search
Each of the website lets me find something specific.
1. posts, feeds, citations and the web 2. local news 3. blogs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are some of the feeds I've subscribed to:
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment