There are many sites from various category of Web 2.0 Awards winners list.
I select LibraryThing from Books category. Take the tour to check it out.
- What did I like about the tool?
- LibraryThing is the world’s largest book club.
- On LibraryThing everyone is a librarian. Become a member and we can catalog our books online.
- What were the site's useful features?
- LibraryThing is an impressive cataloging app.
- Post book collection (200 books for free), or more for $10 (year) or $25 (life).
- Find new books to read.
- Share library of book collection with others.
- LibraryThing can connect likeminded readers.
- Can I see any applications for its use in a library setting?
- Yes, there are 2 type of member account - Personal and Organization to choose from. Type in member name and password and an account will be created. Thus, any library can join this world's largest book club and 'expand' their library collection.
And also Play -- The Traveler IQ Challenge™ to check Travel IQ. I can embed this game in my blog by adding HTML/JavaScript of the codes provided from the website.
No comments:
Post a Comment