I am learning an online tutorial: The 23 Things where I'll get to learn web 2.0 tools - Blog, Flickr, RSS, Wikis, etc.
Web 2.0 is a phrase that was coined in 2004. It refers to the fact that the Internet is now an interactive medium rather than a ‘place’ to go to get information. Since it is the young who are flocking to these Web 2.0 sites, it is important that those of us who work in school libraries should be up-to-date with the latest trends in education and technology and learn how they can be utilized in or with our school libraries.
I'll be introduced to a new web 2.0 topic, followed by discovery exercises and activities to do each week. After that, I shall post my thoughts to my blog.
A blog is a tool to communicate my thoughts, new found skills, ideas, questions, and favorite websites.
I shall use it to write how I feel towards each lesson & add any ideas on how to use web 2.0 tools!
No comments:
Post a Comment